The Cleveland Cavaliers seek a teachable, dedicated individual who possesses superior listening and communication skills and is eager to learn to sell our season tickets. Under the guidance of the Sales Manager, our Inside Sales team acts as a feeder system for senior level ticket, client experience and group sales positions. We offer a bi-weekly salary, generous commissions, free parking, plus a positive and professional environment! (Health insurance is not included in this temporary position).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The selected candidate will:
- Sell Cavaliers (NBA) ticket packages, as well as suites and other premium seating to the general public and local corporations
- Manage generated ticket account base
- Participate in game/event day duties as needed
- Staff ticket sales tables during outside functions such as luncheons, business shows, conventions, etc.
- Assist with incoming sales line
- College degree.
- Prior sales experience is preferred but not required
- Previous job/internship experience within the sports marketing industry is essential.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a burning desire to build a career in professional sports.
Note: This position was originally posted on the Veritix/Flash Seats/Fathead employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the Veritix/Flash Seats/Fathead employment site.