Location: Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Reports to: CEO: Senior Vice President of Business Operations
Closing Date: Open Until Closed / Filled
- Minimum of 5 years of executive administrative support experience
- Proficiency in word processing and related applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills in the English language
- Strong phone skills
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple assignments under strict deadlines
- Must have demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Answer, screen and direct calls; handle routine inquiries
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and Senior Vice President of Business Operations including typing correspondence, maintaining calendar, making travel arrangements, faxing, photocopying, mail distribution, bulk mailings and compiling expense and other reports
- Update all club lists, for example: Birthdays, Telephone, Parking Hangtags, etc.
- Order gifts on behalf of the team (birthday, baby, sympathy, etc.)
- Assist with processing bills and completing purchase orders
- Book travel for executives, broadcasters and other staff
- Maintain personnel files/documents/contracts
- Submit weekly timesheets and track attendance
- Assist with various game-night duties such as parking requests, ticket requests and promotional giveaways
- Meet and greet V.I.P.’s on game nights
- Process ticket requests for 76ers games and process ticket requests from 76ers employees for Complex events
- Assist Live Events Manager with scheduling travel/accommodations for entertainment
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- YES/NO: Do you have a MINIMUM of 5 years of executive administrative support experience?
- YES/NO: Can you demonstrate proficiency in word processing and related applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint?
- YES/NO: Are you able and willing to work nights, weekends and select holidays as required, in addition to normal business hours?
- To be considered, please list your salary requirement.