The Advertising & Promotions Coordinator is responsible for working in conjunction with the Senior Director, Marketing to ensure advertising and marketing promotion plans are accomplished efficiently, on-time, and on-budget.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA's)
- Effectively works with the Marketing and Creative Services departments to execute Kings marketing and media campaigns.
- Serves as point of contact for all media partners as it relates to promotion development and execution.
- Manages the delivery of campaign creative assets to all media partners.
- Assists in the development, planning and execution of marketing promotions.
- Assists in the development & creation of tracking mechanisms for each marketing and media advertising campaign to help evaluate overall effectiveness and indentify strengths and opportunities.
- Key member of team that is responsible for creating marketing and sales content for various media channels.
- Draft copy for various pieces of marketing collateral.
- Proactively coordinates multiple projects with multiple departments.
- Anticipates hurdles, problem solves, and offers solutions.
- Builds winning relationships with all departments.
- Communicates necessary marketing promotion and media campaign information with the various internal stakeholders to ensure campaigns are executed correctly.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves unusual/adverse situations and makes sound decisions based on available facts and resources available.
- Evaluates department processes and develops recommendations and implementation plans to improve those processes.
- Additional duties as assigned by Senior Director, Marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of two to three years advertising or marketing experience required.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook a must.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be creative with the ability to conceptualize and develop marketing pieces, collateral and draft marketing copy.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Customer focused; ability to cater to customers.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.