The Graphics/Web Marketing Intern will work within creative services to implement the vision of the Sky through the online assets of the Sky website and various social media outlets. This individual will provide day-to-day management of the Sky website, provide media development and implement graphics to develop and maintain the web criteria efficiently.
The Web/Internet Marketing Intern will have the following responsibilities
- Daily maintenance of the Chicago Sky website; latest news, features, videos and team updates
- Provide media development for projects including building and implementing new multimedia pages, graphics and flash
- Create graphics (jpg, splash pages, web banners, flash elements, etc) in conjunction with WNBA requirements
- Assist in e-marketing campaigns and e-newsletters
- Integrate above elements with back end applications
- Researching new marketing outlets and innovations
- Assist creative services in designing, developing and maintaining all online properties
- Assist with cataloging and archiving
- Other production related duties as needed
- Proficient with HTML
- Experience with Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Organization skills
Candidates should be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment with high attention to detail and quality. Experience and interest in sports a plus. Candidates should have high energy, a positive attitude and be committed to teamwork as well as self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task.
This is a part-time (20hrs/week) internship and students should ideally be able to gain academic credit for their participation. Applicants must provide resume and link/samples of your portfolio.