With a goal of exceeding the expectations of our Season Ticket Holders through proactive service, anticipation of needs and delivery of a superior product in order to maximize retention and revenue, our Client Experience Specialists will take the lead on all aspects of client retention, upselling, cross-selling and customer service. The Client Experience Specialist will strive to build customer loyalty and satisfaction by delivering unique experiences, creating relationships through personal touchpoints and by providing clear and consistent communication with integrity to secure our clients long term commitment to, and confidence in, our organization. Leveraging this customer loyalty by implementing relationship-based selling techniques will be critical in generating incremental ticket sales/suite revenue from client base. Our Client Experience Team will be measured by our ability to create, implement and execute retention and incremental ticket sales and revenue programs that will be viewed as some of the best practices in our industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Solely responsible for gaining account bases’ annual renewal commitment and being able to overcome all objections associated with the renewal including price/investment/value concerns, usage problems, direction of the team issues, seat location concerns, loss of partners and any other issues.
- Achieve overall ticket and revenue client renewal and retention goals for personal season ticket account base as assigned by the Director of Client Experience. Main focus will be on finding the most efficient and effective strategies to secure renewals from first and second year season ticket holders and also season ticket holders in Loudville (upper level).
- Main focus on upselling, cross-selling current season ticket base on additional Cavs season ticket plans, partial plans, group programs, MAC Tournament packages, AHL Hockey Programs, Cleveland Gladiators and Quicken Loans Arena Luxury Suites. Relationship selling skills will be key in this process.
- Acquire qualified referrals from season ticket base in order to maximize additional revenue opportunities.
- Develop, maintain, enhance and strengthen relationships with our season ticket holders – including their family, friends, clients, employees and guests.
- Proactively communicate with and anticipate the needs of our customers by being an expert on the products and services offered by the Cleveland Cavaliers and Quicken Loans Arena.
- Provide unique and personalized experiences for all of our clients. Increase customer loyalty with each of these interactions by becoming a "concierge" for your client and giving them “what they want” and providing them with experiences that they would never expect.
- Responsible for managing own client Touchpoint program which will consist of courtesy phone calls, in-office visits, in-arena visits and interactions at special events. Sharing great stories and experiences on how you made an impact with your accounts will be critical.
- Propose creative ideas to the team that will enhance all aspects of client experience culture, including developing new benefit programs, special events and ways to exceed client’s expectations.
- Enter all Touchpoint and client profile information gathered in our CRM system for reporting, updating and account relationship purposes.
- Coordinate assigned season ticket holder events and client experiences including, but not limited to: team season ticket holder party, chalk talks, gift mailings, ticket mailings, renewal mailings, benefit / service booklet design and mailing, seat relocation event, business networking events, rookie events, fencesitter parties, events with coaches/GM.
- Work with the season ticket business development team in ensuring a smooth account transition process from the rep that sells the account to the client experience team who will inherit and service the account.
- Consistently, genuinely and enthusiastically answer incoming phone calls and emails on items such as game night questions, season ticket holder benefit questions, customer profile changes, account balances, etc.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve unusual/adverse situations using a quick response approach and make sound decisions based on available information. Use logical thinking and provide practical solutions based on the current situation presented.
- Minimum of two years of successful sales.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Sales oriented; committed to teamwork and going above and beyond the customers' expectations.
- Ability to build strong relationships and perform relationship based selling.
- Strong communication, prioritization and organization skills.
- Prior experience in providing top-level, concierge style customer service and unique experiences in the hotel/resort, restaurant and/or hospitality industries is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient with MSWord, Excel, Goldmine and/or Microsoft CRM. Ability to learn Veritix/Back Office ticketing system and Flash Seats.
- Available to work various hours including evenings, weekends and holidays and all Cavaliers home games.
- College degree required
Note: This position was originally posted on the Veritix/Flash Seats/Fathead employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the Veritix/Flash Seats/Fathead employment site.