DEPARTMENT: Corporate Development
POSTING DATE: December 6, 2011
REPORTS TO: VP of Corporate Development
Seeking a proven sales representative to sell and market corporate sponsorships
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to
- Individual will cultivate new corporate partner relationships to ensure sponsor revenue growth; manage and maintain existing accounts on an annual basis.
- Establish strong relationships throughout partner companies.
- Develop written proposals for current or new business prospects; design proposals using a consultative sales style incorporating research of category dynamics and understanding the potential partner’s marketing goals.
- Provide accurate, reliable information for sales forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-7 years experience in media and/or sponsorship sales.
- Outgoing, energetic personality, a clear self-starter.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple customers with high degree of detail against short deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully with all team departments.
- Knowledge of sports marketing and sponsorship inventory.
- Experience with TV, radio, and print media sales.
(If you are a current employee and have an interest in applying for this position, please inform your supervisor prior to submitting your resume to the Human Resources department.)
Individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS and TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Yes/No I have 2-4 years experience in account management.
- Yes/No I have local housing in/near Houston.
- Yes/No I can work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.