This position will primarily be responsible for selling corporate partnerships that are fully integrated, long-term and focused on the unique objectives and priorities of each individual partner.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
- Individual will cultivate new corporate partner relationships to ensure partner revenue growth.
- Establish strong relationships throughout partner companies.
- Develop written proposals for current or new business prospects; design proposals using a consultative sales style incorporating research of category dynamics and understanding the potential partner’s marketing goals.
- Provide accurate, reliable information for sales forecasts.
- Minimum of four to five years of corporate sales, or team sponsorship sales.
- Hands-on creation and development of co-branded, activated relationships, featuring promotional activity at retail, trade, event and/or community levels including print and media assets.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Senior level decision-maker, business-to-business sales.
- Long-term strategic relationship development.
- Exceptional listening, learning, creative and communication skills.
- Ability to work nights/weekends/flexible schedule.
- College degree in business administration, marketing or related field required.