Job Title: Creative Services Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Marketing, Game Entertainment & Events
Supports marketing/sales efforts through the design of creative visual content that maintains the continuity of the Shock brand throughout the entire marketing mix (print, publications, online, e-mail marketing, in-arena, promotional products, direct mail, etc). Fitting candidate must be a team player who understands the importance of communication and adhering to deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Adaptation of design elements to carry out the continuity of the Shock brand throughout all marketing, sales, and sponsorship collateral.
- Design projects include but are not limited to; Creative for Shock publications and outside publications, E-mail marketing components, Tulsa Shock website (banners, pop-ups, signatures and other design elements).
- E-mail campaign layout and design.
- Precise proofing of all materials.
- Communicate internally and with key partners via e-mail and phone as needed.
- Communication with outside print vendors, relaying specifications for production.
- Serving as a checkpoint in regards to logo usage, graphic standards, etc.
- Capable of working on multiple design projects at a given time.
- Assisting in maintaining and establishing design department policies.
- Take initiative, be involved, be active and creative. Suggest new ideas and think outside of the box.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent design sense.
- Ability to be comfortable yet energetic in the creative process.
- Successful at working in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented, especially under deadline pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Highly organized and communicative.
- Willing to work long hours and weekends.
- Knowledgeable and efficient in Adobe CS5 Design Suite. Knowledge of web design/HTML a plus
*Must submit samples of work.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Do you currently live in Tulsa or surrounding area?