The Client Experience Executive (CEE) will focus on delivering a superior customer experience by building and maintaining long-lasting relationships, providing proactive service and exceeding expectations. Each CEE is responsible for client retention, upselling, cross-selling and providing excellent customer service. The Client Experience Group will build customer loyalty by using personal touchpoints, offering unique experiences, and communicating clearly and effectively.
- Personally responsible for annual account renewals and ability to overcome objections associated with renewals.
- Achieve personal renewal and new business revenue goals as set by Director of Client Experience.
- Focused on upselling and cross-selling current clients into Pistons plans, DTE and Meadowbrook packages, as well as groups and suite packages for all venues.
- Maximize additional revenue opportunities through client referrals.
- Develop, maintain and enhance relationships with clients – including their friends, family and guests.
- Proactively communicate to customers by being an expert on Palace Sports and Entertainment and all of its entities.
- Provide unique and personalized experiences and go above expectations for all of our clients to increase customer loyalty.
- Manage and track personal touchpoints through courtesy phone calls, in-arena seat visits, handwritten notes, office appointments and interactions at special events.
- Provide creative new ideas to enhance the team, including new benefits programs, events, and marketing suggestions to engage our clients.
- Assist in coordinating and executing annual season ticket holder events, mailings, gifting, renewal campaigns, brochure designs, relocation events, fencesitter initiatives, etc.
- Ensure a smooth account transition by working closely with the Corporate Sales team and Outside Sales team.
- Use logical thinking to reach practical solutions to any issues that may arise.
- Minimum of one year of successful sales or superior customer service experience
- Ability to build strong relationships and excel at relationship based selling
- Sales oriented and committed to teamwork
- Strong communication and organizational skills and able to prioritize
- Prior involvement in facilitating unique experiences in a “concierge” style preferred
- Excellent problem solving ability and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and ability to learn Sales Force and Archtics
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours
- College degree preferred
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Do you have an customer/ client relations experience?