Monumental Sports & Entertainment (MSE) owns and operates three professional sports teams: the NBA's Washington Wizards, the NHL's Washington Capitals, and the WNBA's Washington Mystics. Monumental, which merged Lincoln Holdings and Washington Sports & Entertainment on June 10, 2010, also owns and operates Verizon Center, the premier sports and entertainment venue in Washington, D.C. Additionally, the group operates Kettler Capitals Iceplex, the Capitals' state-of-the-art training facility in Arlington, Va., and George Mason University's Patriot Center, located in Fairfax, Va.
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package; as well as a competitive salary structure. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Responsible for coordinating assigned events from the time the event is booked through settlement including but not limited to reviewing contract obligations, creation of applicable ticket manifests in conjunction with the Box Office, creation of CAD documents and procurement of equipment and labor as needed. Establish customer relations with existing and potential clients as well as other arena departments.
- Concerts and special events: From the time the event is booked through settlement, is responsible for production of the event to include, but not limited to, reviewing and fulfilling contract obligations, creation of accurate ticket manifests, creation of CAD documents, procurement of equipment and labor as needed and coordinating appropriate staffing levels for event staff and contractors, security and concessions.
- Reviews event technical and production riders to determine the availability of the provisions as outlined by the act and arranges for labor and available items.
- Coordinates with all arena departments to fulfill contract obligations and successfully produce events for our clients and patrons.
- Serves as the on-site Arena Production Representative on show day for the event, arriving at load-in and remaining on site until supervisory duties are no longer required.
- Serves as day to day liaison for a major arena tenant, handling daily event requests and needs and ensures tenant's ancillary events are communicated to all staff and needs are met.
- Travels as necessary to observe and gather information on major upcoming events that are booked.
- Related projects and duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Five years of related professional experience.
Skills: Computer Aided Design (CAD) software use. Ticketing Software knowledge a plus.