This position is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and clerical assistance to the Senior VP, Sales & Marketing. These tasks include but are not limited to coordinating Sr. VP’s schedule, answering and screening telephone calls, arranging conference calls, providing service to internal and external customers, composing and typing routine correspondence, facilitating the contract execution process, organizing and maintaining filing system, ordering and maintaining supplies, and assisting with special projects.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Provide consistent, accurate, timely administrative support for the Senior VP, Sales & Marketing in order to contribute to the achievement of Organizational objectives.
- Provide friendly, professional and supportive correspondence (oral/written) to facilitate information flow, Team Member follow-up, and achievement of customer and Team Member satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and timely support in organizing and communicating meeting and special event arrangements for Maloof Sports & Entertainment.
- Manage internal/external information processing and distribute information to appropriate Team Members for action and disposition.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative assistant to a professional executive-level manager experience.
- Experience facilitating completion of contracts strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with confidential information.
- Demonstrated experience handling a busy executive’s calendar in a professional, efficient and, effective manner.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with a calm and professional demeanor.
- College degree preferred.
- In-depth working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.