DEPARTMENT: Facility Operations
REPORTS TO: Director of Facility Operations
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with departmental correspondence.
- Maintenance of filing system for all relevant documents.
- Assistance with budget compilation and tracking.
- Facilitate purchase order and tracking process.
- Track employee hours and submit to payroll.
- Ability to maintain and organize event related costs.
- General office tasks including answering phones, mail services, copying, and faxing.
- Additional administrative duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; PowerPoint a plus.
- Type minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good initiative, eager to learn, and capable of managing multiple projects.
- Excellent organizational and filing skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
(If you are a current employee and have an interest in applying for this position, please inform your supervisor prior to submitting your resume to the Human Resources department.)