Palace Sports and Entertainment is looking for Interns for the Fall, Winter, and Summer semesters. This Internship runs from year-round and is unpaid, however college credit may be earned. All candidates must be presently enrolled in a college program.
This is a print design environment. This Internship will allow the Intern to gain knowledge of printing and graphics.
- Basic layout design & typesetting. Work on signs, flyers, autograph cards, ads, etc., as well as assist designers with larger projects and have the opportunity to participate in group projects.
- Scanning photos & slides
- Assist in production areas as needed to learn more about proper file setup and printing.
- Assist in print/bindery department if necessary
- Major in Design, Graphics, or related field.
- Must have at least beginning knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. (QuarkXPress experience is a reasonable substitute for InDesign.)
- Knowledge of Flash is a plus, but not required.
- Good communication and listening skills are required.
- Ability to work independently or in a group is needed.
- 10-15 hours a week
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Are you currently in school working towards a degree?