POSITION: Mobile Service Squad Representative (PT)
REPORTS TO: Experience Innovation Manager, Experience Innovation Associate Manager, Service Innovation Coordinators
DIRECT REPORTS: None
CAPSULE POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Mobile Service Squad Representative position will support the Service Innovation Department, in a proactive and mobile manner, in assuring all guests are treated like family and that lasting memorable moments are created during their visit. The representative will project Spurs Sports & Entertainment company values (Integrity, Success & Caring) in all guest interactions. The Mobile Service Squad representative will be responsible for proactively assisting guests while also capturing, analyzing and reporting each aspect of their experience. They will use photos, video and other media to capture the chronological steps in the guests’ visit. Mobile Service Squad members will observe and report the interactions with employees and the sensory experiences they encounter. At the end of the night, they will summarize their experience in an organized multimedia report.
The representative will also assist with various service initiatives and is responsible for general administrative assistance and other event coordination duties as assigned by their direct reports. Mobile Service Squad Representatives must be willing to work up to 28 hours a week and maintain flexible schedules that allow them to work evenings, weekends and holidays. They also must be comfortable working all SS&E Events, including but not limited to: basketball games, hockey games, concerts, family shows and special events.
The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis: 1) Demonstrated alignment with the company's mission and core business values; 2) Collaboration with key internal/external resources and 3) Ongoing self development.
KRA'S (Key Responsibility Areas)
- Models our Service Standards while greeting guests and assisting with directions, seating and ticketing issues, accessibility needs, lost and found, and other service opportunities as they arise.
- Demonstrates creativity, persistence, “Arena Awareness” and knowledge related to the specific event to accurately and efficiently find the best possible options for our guests.
- Provides feedback, in an appropriate manner, to help improve the guest and employee experience and informs immediate supervisors of incidents and important information.
- Provides mobile and proactive support to the Service Innovation Managers and Service Innovation Coordinators in the form of executing service initiatives and assisting with event coordination needs.
- Accurately documents organized reports and collected information from each event.
The following measurement methods are intended to provide a sound basis for assessing the performance of the jobholder in this position. Although numerous methods are listed as suggested measurements the supervisor may elect to select only specific ones based on the need of the company at any point in time.
- Vision, Mission and Values Alignment
- Execution of our Service Mantra - "A Passion to Treat Everyone like FAMILY and Create Memories"
- Internal/external guest feedback, customer satisfaction surveys and mystery shops
- Individual Development Plan/self development goal achievement
- Must have prior customer service experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Approaches others in a pleasant, happy, and upbeat manner.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with an ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change.
- Must be proficient at typing and using a computer and mobile hand-held devices.
- Must be able to work long and flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds, walk long distances, traverse stairs quickly, push wheelchairs with guests seated in them, and remain on their feet for an extended period of time.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Please provide a brief description of your customer service experience.
- Please provide your experience with computer software and mobile devices.
- Do you have a flexible availability, including the ability to work up to 28 hours per week, evenings, nights, weekends and some holidays as needed?
- What role do you feel the customer service and fan relation team should fulfill within the Arena and Entertainmen industry?