The primary responsibility of the Corporate Account Executive is to enhance the business relationships of all potential customers by identifying and understanding their needs, and then customizing recommendations to meet and exceed those needs. The main focus will be to build our Sacramento Kings Season Ticket business through Kings Business Advantage (KBA) memberships with full menu access of our corporate ticket products including Premium Seats, Suites, and Corporate Groups. Overall sales will include all other Maloof Sports & Entertainment brands as well.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA’s)
- Develop new business through B2B prospecting methods including corporate research, out of office face to face appointments, outbound cold-calling, client lunches/dinners, and soliciting referrals.
- Business to business (B2B) leads and corporate past customers will be provided to the incumbent in this position, with a large emphasis on self developed opportunities as well.
- Proactively communicates with corporate customers to determine their needs and serves as an expert on Maloof Sports & Entertainment business to business products and services.
- Generates prospects at corporate events, KBA sales tables for Kings home games, external networking events and/or chamber of commerce functions, and other Maloof Sports & Entertainment events.
- Activity expectations to be based on face to face appointments, with calls being a secondary measure.
- Expectation that 75% of new business revenue will come from corporate accounts.
- Advanced corporate specific training to be provided
- Update and maintain customer database using Archtics and SalesForce software.
- Actively participates in Team Member sales skills training and development opportunities and Team Member sales activities.
- By meeting and exceeding company expectations, the Corporate Account Executive will have an opportunity to grow and develop into a B2B management role and/or Premium Sales.
- One to two years of successful business to business sales experience, preferably in the sports or entertainment industry.
- College degree in business, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Must have solid prioritization and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet objectives within a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills as well as a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude and a demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including game nights, weekends & holidays.