This position is responsible for providing championship-caliber service to all guests of the Sacramento Kings and Power Balance Pavilion.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA’s)
- Actively participates in Team Member sales skills training and development opportunities and Team Member sales activities.
- Build relationships with potential customers in person and over the phone.
- Develop, enhance and maintain relationships with season ticket account holders.
- Proactively communicate with customers to determine their needs and to be an expert on the products and services offered by Maloof Sports & Entertainment.
- Develop new business through prospecting, outbound cold-calling, and soliciting referrals.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve unusual/adverse situations using a quick response approach and making sound decisions based on available facts.
- Enthusiastically answer routine calls such as game night questions, customer profile changes and account balances.
- Coordinate annual projects related to seat relocation, renewals and playoffs.
- Responsible for answering, routing and trouble-shooting all incoming telephone calls in concert with greeting customers and visitors in the Welcome Center during Kings games.
- Participate in various special projects as required.
- Minimum of two years of sales and customer service experience.
- Sales oriented; committed to teamwork and catering to the customer.
- Strong communication, prioritization and organization skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to multi-task.
- Call-center experience, preferably in the sports or entertainment industry.
- Proficient with MSWord, Excel, TicketMaster and Arctichs experience preferred.
- Available to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.