Palace Sports and Entertainment is looking for Interns for the Fall, Winter, and Summer semesters. This Internship runs year-round and is unpaid, however college credit may be earned. The Internships available are listed below.
This Internship will assist all facets of the Human Resources Department, including working with recruiting, benefits, and employee services. This is an UNPAID Internship.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assist the Employee Service Center in processing newly hired employees, scheduling interviews, and working with an assortment of computer-based programs and HRIS system
- Help with the recruiting of part-time workers and Interns, as well as first hand experience with the entire hiring process
- Assist the Benefits Specialist with an assortment of benefits related duties
- Direct assistance with the preparation of our Sports Career Fair
- Candidates must be of sophomore, junior, or senior status and presently enrolled in a college program
- Human Resources majors with an interest in the field of sports and entertainment
- Must possess a professional attitude and have a strong willingness to learn
- Will need to work between 20 and 30 hours per week during the day
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Are you currently attending school?