Palace Sports and Entertainment is looking for Interns for the remainder of the Detroit Pistons Season. This Internship is unpaid, however college credit may be earned. All candidates must be presently enrolled in a college program. The Internships available are listed below.
This Internship opportunity will allow the Intern to gain knowledge of sales and marketing at a corporate level. The experience and contacts are extremely beneficial in future career opportunities. This is an UNPAID internship.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assist in the assembly of sales presentation materials, sending out direct marketing mailings, copying sales and marketing materials and distributing tickets to clients
- Research and develop industry-wide ticket sales, promotions, and attendance survey for various major league sports teams
- Organize a program to introduce new businesses to metropolitan Detroit area
- Organize and distribute complimentary tickets to the current client base
- Assist with general incoming sales calls for individual events
- Must posses a professional attitude and should be extremely enthusiastic
- Some sports marketing background is helpful, but not necessary
- Minimum of 20 hours per week, and the willingness to work events in the evenings and weekends
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Are you currently attending school?
- What are your days of availability?