TYPE OF POSITION
Full-time, salaried, benefit eligible
General Statement of Duties
Creates and sells a full menu of high end hospitality programs at Quicken Loans Arena, specifically the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Premium Sales Consultant will take the lead role in selling most premium seating locations at The Q, along with servicing high-end clientele who own Floor Seats, Club Seats, VIP Club Seats, Floor Court Boxes and Q Access hospitality packages.
- Meet or exceed established yearly revenue and ticket goals set for new business (Quicken Loans Arena Luxury Suites, Cavs full seasons, Cavs partials, Cavs group packages and Executive & Party Suites).
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by the Cavaliers.
- Conduct sales conversations via phone presentations, in-office meetings/presentations and meetings at The Q by conducting a thorough, custom needs analysis and presentation.
- Based on feedback from phone calls/ meetings, present any number of custom ticket and hospitality packages including: Club seating, VIP Club seating, Floor Seats, partial plans, group ticket packages, employee group nights, party/penthouse packages, court box packages, Suite packages, executive and party Suites, etc.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners and lunches, golf, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games, open houses at The Q, exclusive seat holder events and outside meetings.
- Manage obstacles and overcome objections that are presented during the sales process.
- Perform accurate, skilled deal closings.
- Execute contracts, billing, and collecting payment for first year season ticket holders.
- Contact and close referrals from newly consummated season ticket holders.
- Submit timely reports to management, including weekly sales revenue reports.
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in Goldmine CRM platform for efficient reporting and historical data purposes.
- Assist, train and mentor Business Development and Inside Sales Teams on presentations and strategy for new business acquisition.
- Meet or exceed premium season ticket holder renewal goals
- Provide high end service for our premium season ticket holders, including but not limited to: renewals on an annual basis, collection of payments, receiving executed seat contracts, selling tickets for individual games when needed, etc.
- Develop strategic plans to set up personal client visits during games to establish a very strong working relationship that will ultimately assist in the renewal and longevity of the seat holder.
- College degree required; preferably in business or sports management
- Experience and success in developing and building relationships with a creative consultative approach.
- MINIMUM of three years of successful sales experience in sports, media, and/or direct sales is preferred and minimum of at least one year of high end or premium sales experience
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Archtics, Goldmine and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently. Self motivation is a must
- Passion for the sports industry
- Positive attitude with a mindset of always doing what is right for the organization
Note: This position was originally posted on the Veritix/Flash Seats/Fathead employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the Veritix/Flash Seats/Fathead employment site.