The Premium Seating Manager will take the lead role in generating new sales revenue through C-level business to business prospecting channels and high net worth individual relationships. The focus of this role will be to sell a full menu of ticket and hospitality packages to large corporations in Sacramento and surrounding areas. This includes all Premium ticket products: Kings Row Courtside Seating, Luxury Suites, and Corporate Groups. In addition, the Premium Seating Manager will be responsible to drive incremental revenue to the organization through uncovering marketing and “cross-sales” needs of the prospect. Revenue opportunities will be generated through a professional business to business sales call approach, face to face appointments, in arena VIP tours, client lunches/dinners, Premium Sales events, and networking outings. A relationship and referral driven philosophy will be a guiding principle for this role as the Premium department will look to sell through connections, memberships, and affiliations in the city and region.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA’s)
- Responsible for selling Courtside and high dollar Premium inventory.
- Maintain a detailed customer database of all clients and prospects.
- Special emphasis on cultivating new business for Premium seating.
- Assists V.P. in developing and execution of marketing and sales strategies.
- Conduct a heavy face to face appointment campaign to meet with potential clients including entertaining during non-traditional work hours.
- Actively participates in Team Member sales skills training and development opportunities and Team Member sales activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of three to five years sports business experience preferred; a minimum of two years experience working in business to business sales.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be creative with the ability to conceptualize and provide feedback to develop marketing pieces.
- Must be customer focused and possess a “catering to customers” mentality.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, detail oriented, and organized.
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.