The Phoenix Suns are seeking candidates for a Producer/Graphic Designer. This full-time salaried position reports to the Vice President, Game Entertainment. The Producer/Graphic Designer will produce video content and create graphics for the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury in-house shows.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Create graphics for US Airways Center and Legends Entertainment District display boards
- Produce videos for Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, and Arizona Rattlers in-arena shows
- Create chyron graphics and statistical information for in-game use
- May work with Suns Digital, Suns Productions, and Creative Services departments on projects as needed
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights and weekends
- Minimum 3 years experience, graphic production (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) for sports or comparable entity (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years experience, video production (preferred)
Interested and qualified candidates please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered including a cover letter and salary requirements. For this position please include a URL address with work samples in your cover letter as well. To see how the hiring manager will view your application, click on "edit your information" and follow the instructions. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
Suns Legacy Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer