Palace Sports and Entertainment is looking for Interns for the Pistons Season. These Internships run throughout the entire season and are unpaid, however college credit may be earned. All candidates must be presently enrolled in a college program.
This internship will focus on Public Relations at a corporate level with a professional sports team. Interns will assist in all areas of the department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assisting with game-day operations (i.e. coordinating the media work room- including pre-game setup, supervision during games and post-game duties as assigned, distribution of media credentials)
- Providing up-to-date statistics and information to media in attendance
- Transcribing coach and player quotes from pre/post-game interviews
- Performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must posses a professional attitude and should be extremely enthusiastic
- Must possess good writing/communication skills and be working towards a degree in Public Relations
- Must be available to work all Pistons home games.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Are you in currently in school working towards a degree?