Position Description: Season Ticket Service Internship
Reports to: Service and Retention Manager
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
This internship position is identified for a current student or recent graduate. This position is a great opportunity to gain hands-on service and sales experience in the sports and entertainment industry. The timeframe for the position is Seasonal.
The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis: 1) Demonstrated alignment with the company's mission and core business values; 2) Collaboration with key internal/external resources and 3) Ongoing self development.
Internship pay: $7.25/hr
Internship length: January 2012 – May 2012 (NBA Season)
Positions Available: 1
KRA’s (Key Responsibility Areas)
- Supports Season Ticket Service Team members with Service & Retention initiatives, including special events, Season Ticket benefit fulfillment and special programs for all three SS&E Franchises. (Spurs, Silver Stars & Rampage)
- Engages fans thru phone, email, and personal interactions; provides customer service and collaborates with staff members to enhance the fan experience.
- Identifies printing and supply needs of office and Season Ticket Headquarters and maintains organization for optimized efficiency.
- Updates customer-relationship management (CRM) database in a timely and accurate manner following fan interactions and at the request of Service Team.
- Selects and executes in-game promotions including Fan 15, Season Ticket Holder of the Game, and Co-Captain.
- Assists Service & Retention Manager with special projects.
The following measurement methods are intended to provide a sound basis for assessing the performance of the jobholder in this position.
- Weekly Supervisor/Employee Meetings.
- Daily feedback when necessary.
- Service Surveys and Internal/External Feedback.
- Achievement of Business Units Strategic Goals.
- Self Development and IDP Goals.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends.
- Reliable transportation.
- Excellent written, verbal and computer skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual.
- Ability to work with all types of people.
- Ability to adapt to changing projects.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Are you currently working toward a bachelor's or advanced degree, with a need for an internship?
- Please provide an example of a time where you provided exceptional service.
- Do you have a flexible availability, including the ability to work evenings, nights, weekends and holidays as needed?