To assist and provide support to the Sales Department. Should be self-motivated and enjoy business operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Must be able to communicate with other sports teams in all major and minor leagues in regards to business operations, season, group, and club and suite sales information.
- Will research trends around the WNBA and other professional sports leagues.
- Will assist in creating, developing and implementing special work projects as assigned for Season and Group Ticket Sales Department.
- Will assist the Director of Ticket Sale on various daily tasks, will organize and maintain sales documents and materials.
- Will perform general office duties including data entry, answering phones, copying, filing, faxing, maintaining mailing lists, collating, distributing departmental information and assisting with all direct mail efforts.
- Assist the sales team in order processing and promotional materials
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must enjoy working with people in a customer service environment.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while balancing multiple tasks at once.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual
- Ability to work with all types of people
- Ability to adapt to changing projects
- Design capabilities with photoshop or other designed based programming