Generate revenue and assist with achieving overall ticket sales and attendance goals of the Seattle Storm by selling full season tickets, multiple-game packages, and group nights.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new business revenue selling new full season tickets, multiple-game packages, and groups.
- Participate in phone call campaigns that require phone and cold calling skills.
- Meet weekly productivity requirements for out-bound call volume and outside appointments.
- Build and maintain relationships which result in trial, purchase and repeat business.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Participate in game night sales and service opportunities including hosting customers and prospects, making in-seat visits, and staffing the Fan Information Booth.
- Attend team and community events for the purpose of making new connections and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Participate in ongoing sales and service training and other professional development opportunities.
- Influence and motivate peers to meet personal and team objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be able to start on February 2, 2012 and stay through September 21, 2012.
- Must be present for comprehensive training February 2-3.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – especially over the phone and via e-mail
- Strong computer skills – understanding of CRM or database management is preferred
- Possess creative, strategic, and quantitative skills sets.
- Able to work evenings and weekends.
- Show initiative and be a self-starter
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly ticket sales goals
This is part-time, seasonal, position reporting to Senior Account Executive. (Start date: 2/2/12, End date: 9/21/12)