Legends Care is an initiative of the National Basketball Retired Players Association that positively impacts communities and youth through basketball. Our Legends give back through clinics, mentoring, charitable outreach and other grassroots initiatives in the United States and abroad with the goal of educating, inspiring and keeping youth active, healthy and safe.
• FULL COURT PRESS: Prep for Success - Inspires and empowers youth through basketball clinics and integrated life-skills training and mentoring programs. CLICK HERE for more information.
• Community Assist- Supports youth development organizations in local communities.
• Care Visits – Provides sick children hope through hospital visits.
• Care Missions – Legends serve as ambassadors of the game through international goodwill missions.
• Reached more than 2000 underserved youth in 2013 through our FULL COURT PRESS clinics and skills workshops in 12 cities across the United States.
• Contributed more than $100,000 each year to community organizations and educational programs (including cash and in-kind donations).
• Visited with more than 250 sick children
• More than 30 NBA players traveled to the Middle East and Haiti as sport ambassadors inspiring youth and promoting health and wellness through basketball
Legends Care is built on a foundation of strong partnerships. Working with internationally recognized community organizations, Legends Care positively impacts lives around the world.
Business partners have joined Legends Care in a joint effort to support projects and activities that make a difference in our communities. These strategically aligned partnerships provide the NBRPA and its members the opportunity to give back.
Join the Team
If your company or organization is interested in being a part of our team, please join us in giving back. Contact Paul Corliss at 32-913-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to be a community or philanthropic business partner.