Welcome to the Legends Locker Room!
A new mobile app available exclusively for NBRPA members.
Welcome to the NBRPA’s Legends Locker Room App. This app will connect NBRPA members with valuable resources that are available to former NBA, WNBA, ABA and Harlem Globetrotter players. This is a PLAYERS ONLY app which allows members to communicate and network with other former players in a private and secure environment.
Within the app users will find member and business directories along with great stories and content all about former players. Furthermore, users will find information regarding upcoming events, player programming, Legends Care, Chapters and much more. There are also opportunities to earn points that will give users access to cool prizes and swag! The more you users and engage on the app, the more points they can earn. Welcome back to the Locker Room!
Top 3 Plays for the Legends Locker Room!
- Player Community: This is a players only community. This app provides a platform for all members to openly communicate on the Players Forum or directly message individual players in a private and secure environment.
- Player Communication: This app will be the central hub for all communication between players and the National Office. Want to learn about a new event or new player program? When registration for scholarships open? Want to listen to the latest Legends podcast? Players can find that all on the app!
- Player Business: Do you have a business or new opportunity for players and want to advertise? This app allows users to share their business and let other players search for them.
Downloading the Legends Locker Room
Click HERE if you are an Apple user
Click HERE if you are an Android user
How to login into the Legends Locker Room?
- Your username and password will be the same login information that you have for the legendsofbasketball.com website.
- Don’t remember your username? Try entering the email you have on file with the NBRPA.
- Don’t remember your password? Click “forgot password” and enter your username or email address, then click “Get New Password.” You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. Click the link at the bottom of the email. A new password will be automatically generated for you. You can delete this password and create a new “strong” password, then click “Save Password.” When you see “Open in NBRPA,” click Open. This will take you back to the Legends Locker Room login screen. Enter your username or email and new password and you will be logged into the app.
- Having trouble logging in? Email Memberalert@legendsofbasketball.com
Is there a desktop version of the app?
You can also use the Legends Locker Room in a desktop format. Click HERE to view and login to the desktop version.